| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Selma, Al in September is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 94.7mm (3.7in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Selma, Al September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Selma, Al, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Selma, Al:
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) NNW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) WNW
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- State University, Ms, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) WNW
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WNW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) W
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) W
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) SW
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) S
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 234.4 kms (145.6 miles) SW
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 175.8 kms (109.2 miles) N
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) ENE
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) ENE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 243.1 kms (151.1 miles) ENE
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) ENE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) E
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ESE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SE