| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Selma, Al in March is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in March is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in March is very slightly soggy. Around 171.4mm (6.7in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Selma, Al March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Selma, Al, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Selma, Al:
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) NNW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) WNW
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- State University, Ms, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) WNW
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WNW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) W
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) W
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) SW
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 169.5 kms (105.4 miles) S
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 234.4 kms (145.6 miles) SW
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 175.8 kms (109.2 miles) N
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) ENE
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 218 kms (135.5 miles) ENE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 243.1 kms (151.1 miles) ENE
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 65.6 kms (40.8 miles) ENE
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) E
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) ESE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) SE